Sharon Abreu and Michael Hurwicz are certified Connection Practice trainers/coaches. They are on a short list of mentors who help trainer candidates complete their post-course requirements. In addition, Sharon is a certified Curriculum Instructor, certified to train teachers to bring the Connection Practice into schools. Assisted by Michael, she has taught the practice to students in her local Middle School.
They offer coaching in person, by phone or on Skype, FaceTime, etc. A minimum of four coaching sessions is required to take you step-by-step through the complete coaching process.
Michael has created a special app to support the process of choosing feelings and needs online, in English and other languages.
Michael and Sharon have:
- Completed Foundations Parts 1 to 3 with founder Rita Marie Johnson in 2011
- Completed Facilitator training Parts 1 to 3 in Costa Rica at the U.N. University for Peace, with Rita Marie in 2012
- Served as facilitators in Foundations Parts 1 to 3 in Costa Rica at the U.N. University for Peace, with Rita Marie in 2012
- Participated in a Teach-Back and Certification in Overland Park, Kansas, with Rita Marie in 2012
- Started the process of becoming approved to certify new trainers, in San Jose, California, with Rita Marie in 2017
- Conducted Connection Practice workshops
- Coached individuals and families in person and online
- Provided mentoring to “trainers in training”